- Scholarships |
- Professorships |
- Departments or Programs |
- Athletics |
- Facilities |
- Cultural Event Funds |
- Library Funds |
- Prize or Award Funds
Athletic endowments allow us to strengthen these programs. Currently, Juniata has endowments for football, baseball, volleyball and tennis. You can add to any of these endowments or create a new endowment. Endowed funds for departments or programs can be set up for $50,000. To provide a named endowed department or program requires a minimum of $3,000,000.
What are the purposes of athletic endowments?
- Excellent Assistant Coaches - Winning programs require excellent coaches. Endowment income will help Juniata provide the margin of difference in compensation to retain an excellent core staff.
- Recruiting Budget - Without athletic scholarships, recruiting today for top students athletes requires a highly organized effort. Endowment income will increase the staffing and travel budget to place Juniata's athletic programs in front of more top student athletes.
- Exceptional Facilities - Juniata playing fields and the Brumbaugh Fitness Center are among the best in Division III. Endowment income will assist in maintaining them and in improving locker rooms and practice facilities.
- Travel Relief - With the rising costs of travel, it is continuing to get more expensive to send our teams to various events. Endowment income will continue to make it possible for our programs to compete in national tournaments and training opportunities.