The Alumni Council consists of an elected body of Juniata's lead volunteers who serve as the voice of the Juniata College Alumni Association.
The Council's purpose is to act as the official channel of communication between alumni and the College, including current students, faculty, and administration. It also works to create a network for, and provide support among, alumni and friends of Juniata through a variety of volunteer programs.
- How Can I Become a Council Member?
- The Governing Body
- Alumni Council Strategic Plan 2015 - 2020
- Meetings of the Alumni Council
- Past Members of the Alumni Council
- 2015-2016 Alumni Council Member Profiles
When you volunteer for Juniata, don't forget to report your hours.