Fundraiser Merchandise Checklist
Use this handy checklist to make sure you have all your bases covered and you will be well on your way to selling quality merchandise for your fundraiser. If you have any questions about merchandise sales please contact the Campus Activities office.
Register your fundraiser with the Campus Activities Office (x3331).
- If you choose to use the College's wordmark, athletics logo, or any other official logo/mark belonging to the College, please consult the Marketing Office (x3130) for permission and camera/digital ready art files.
- For official College colors and guidelines for using the College's wordmark and logos, please refer to this manual.
- To obtain a template for usage with Juniata's Letterhead, please see page 23.
- It is recommended that you do not publish a date on your merchandise. This will allow for more flexibility with your fundraiser.
Determine a vendor
- Avoid lowcost/lowquality items.
- For clothing choose a good quality fabric.
Determine a quantity
- It is highly recommended that you preorder and prepay for your merchandise sales.
- Extras should be avoided as much as possible.