Radiation Safety Training Program
Radiation Safety Training is provided to individuals involved in the use of radioactive materials.
The training program includes the following topics:
- Biological Effects and Risks from Exposure to Ionizing Radiation
- Radiation Units, Terms and their Application
- Radiation Detection Techniques and their Application
- Exposure Reduction Techniques and their Application
- Radioactive Material Procurement, Control and Disposal
- Juniata College Administrative Requirements for the Use and Control of Radioactive Materials and/or Radiation Generating Devices
For questions regarding the training schedule or Juniata's Radiation Safety Program, contact Dr. Jill Keeney, Professor of Biology (email@example.com or 814-641-3577) or Roy Nagle, Director of Environmental Health and Safety (firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3555).