Biosafety Training Program
Juniata Biosafety Training is provided to individuals involved in the use of infectious materials.
The training program includes the following topics:
1. Disposal of sharps and needles
2. Disposal of contaminated supplies, without contact
3. Handling contaminated containers of infectious wastes
4. Safe storage of wastes awaiting their disposal
5. Personal hygiene practices
For questions regarding the training schedule or Juniata’s Biosafety Program, contact Roy Nagle, Director of Environmental Health and Safety (firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3555).