Student Registration Instructions
- Remember you must SUBMIT to complete registration. Do not click submit more than once. If SUBMIT is not clicked your schedule remains in the shopping cart which means you are not registered for the classes.
When Can I Register
- Click here to see what
time registration will be open to you.
- Registration for visiting High School students and other non-degree students is not online. Paperwork is available at the Registrar's Office.
- Student registration closes on Friday, November 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Advisor sign-off ends on Friday, November 20 at 5:00 p.m.
- Select choices using the Scheduling Assistant on the ARCH.
- Go to your Student Academic Profile channel on the Arch and click "WebAdvisor"
- Login again into WebAdvisor with your EagleNet ID and password.
- If you are ready with your schedule use Express Registration - for faster selection use the five digit synonym only (the remaining fields will prefill) Do not enter the synonym # if you choose to enter the subject, course #, section # and term.
- You may enter all of your class choices on the same screen. Register for FALL first, SUBMIT, and then register for SPRING. You can not register for both semester at the same time. BEWARE of pre-requisites & co-requisistes. (In November do spring only)
- For variable credit - Use Search and Register, or if you are not sure what you want to take and want to view several options:
days of the week, professor etc. Search for one course at a time.
- Use Drop Section to make a change to the selected courses.
- Use the Course Exception Form for registering for any course requiring instructors consent.
- Internships, students register for the --490 and --495 numbers within the department;
this course will be set at 2 credits a piece, You must submit the official internship paperwork with the correct information that applies to your internship. The internship paperwork may be obtained in the Career Services Office, or on their webpage, Juniata College - Career Services
- EAGLES ABROAD students should register for BCA 300 or EXC 300 depending on your site check with Carolyn Gibson in CIE. Click here
for Eagles Abroad locations.
- When you are done, click Submit.
- A screen listing Preferred Sections with the results of your registration request. This is your shopping cart.
- From the shopping cart, you may choose to register for all the preferred sections at once using options from the dropdown, or you may select a registration option for each individual course.
- Errors messages due to time conflicts, incomplete prerequisites, or other problems will appear at the top. You have to resolve them before your registration is accepted.
- You must SUBMIT for the registration to be complete. If SUBMIT is not clicked you are not registered.
- If courses are still showing in the Preferred Sections list, begin again to search for and submit other classes to complete your registration.
- You may also drop previously registered courses by clicking on the check box in Current Registrations. Your registration is not complete until the desired sections show under Current Registrations.
- Check with your advisors on his/her procedures on registering for classes.
- Some will want you to see them first, contact them and sign up, others will want you to register on line first, and then follow up with a face to face.
- Pay special attention when scheduling classes, how do they fit in your graduation plan
- Seniors will you have the 120 required credits for graduation? Will you have the required 18 upper level credits (300 or above) in your POE? Do you have the FISHN and SKILLS completed check your degree audit/program evaluation on the arch after scheduling classes?
- Students often think they registered and they are sitting in shopping cart. To check registration go to MY SCHEDULE and if the term is
blank then you have no registration. Check the shopping cart for your registration and click on SUBMIT. Only the student can go in and
complete their registration and of course, time can affect the chances the course is still available.
- If you have questions about registration or unexpected error messages about your course selections, call the registrar's
office at ext. 3165 between 8:00am and 5:00pm.