Office of
the Registrar

Physics Secondary Emphasis

In order to claim a secondary emphasis in physics, a student must successfully take:

*The Department may waive the Modern Physics Lab requirement if the student is taking P-Chem Lab as part of a Chemistry POE, and they are taking two or more additional physics courses at the 300 or 400 level beyond PC 301.