Requesting a Replacement Diploma

A replacement diploma may be requested by submitting a written request to the Registrar’s Office.  The fee for a replacement diploma is $35.00 if mailed in the U.S. Make check payable to Juniata College.

The request should include the following:

Mail the request to the following address:

Registrar’s Office
Juniata College
1700 Moore Street
Huntingdon, PA  16652

Processing time for the replacement diploma is normally 6 weeks; it may vary depending on time of year of the request.
Any questions or inquiries may be directed to Brett Basom at 814.641.3172.

If you require official documentation of you academic record and/or degree earned, you may request an official transcript here.