Provides essential office support services for the Registrar’s office such as file/data management, scheduling of events, correspondence, preparation, and personal/telephone reception.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters and maintains electronic student database/academic records, and registration to include developing in consultation with the faculty and Registrar the schedule of course offering for the academic year.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Maintains on-line Event Scheduler for special event usage.
- Receives incoming calls and visitors. Provides requested information to include enrollment verification and guidance on policies and procedures.
- Manages enrollment verifications and insurance letters.
- Certifies Veterans Administration (VA) and Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- Maintains absolute confidentiality of specified materials.
- Secretary for the Curriculum Committee.
- Performs related duties as assigned to include cross training on the duties of the Academic Records Assistant.
Works independently carrying out accepted responsibilities within established policies and guidelines. Must work collaboratively with diverse constituents.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a high school diploma, preferably with emphasis in business courses.
- Two years experience sufficient to demonstrate competency with PC office software, communication skills and customer service skills.