Director of Enrollment Data Management
The Director of Enrollment Data Management is responsible for data collection used in reporting, research and analysis to support the work of the Dean of Enrollment, enrollment specialists and other college personnel and in Enrollment’s link to the Administrative Information Systems area of the college.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate research and manage the data and systems necessary to support the strategies and enrollment initiatives of the College; coordinating with AIS all projects, programming and release management associated with the College enrollment database.
Develop key reporting structures and data methods to promote efficiency and effectiveness of enrollment personnel and others in the college community who assist enrollment.
Provide input to electronic and print communication sequences with prospective students and other significant constituencies.
Perform occasional interviews and group information sessions for prospective students and their parents.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Works collaboratively with diverse individuals and organizations in support of established priorities and goals. Applies judgment and discretion in support of Enrollment’s goals. Supervises the work of full-time and part-time employees and students within the Data Management area.
Reports to Dean of Enrollment.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree. Capabilities must be sufficient to demonstrate an expertise in oral and written communication.
- Three or more years of experience in database management and/or in conducting research utilizing data mining tools.
- Motivated and team oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer knowledge including basic programming and using report generation and query building applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.