Human Resources

Address Changes

If you move or your address changes during the course of your employment at Juniata College, it will be necessary for you to notify us of the change.

Address changes can be made at any time by completing this online form: . Please contact the Payroll Specialist about your change; the Payroll Specialist will in turn notify Human Resources, and we will update our files to reflect the change.

Your address will be changed on all benefit plans in which you are currently enrolled, with the exception of TIAA-CREF. TIAA-CREF participants must change their address on their own behalf by calling the Telephone Counseling Center at 1 (800)842-2776.