Effective 6/1/12, Juniata College's health plan will be administered by Health America.
Please note that current benefit levels have been maintained, and in some cases enhanced.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Important Open Enrollment Information
- Enrollment Form - If you haven't already done so, please complete and return to Human Resources. Please note Social Security number and street address are needed for all covered participants. Social Security number will not be used on your ID card.
- Member Communications Handout - please note this is a generic handout and may not apply to Juniata's specific benefits as Juniata has elected many enhanced benefits not typically covered by fully insured products.
- Open Enrollment Presentation
- Summary of Benefits
Network Provider Information
- Online Provider Search - top right hand corner select "Find a doctor", next page halfway down, "Search for a Provider", next page Select a Product "PPO", then enter zip code or doctor's name , and "go."
- Adult Transplant Directory
- Pediatric Transplant Directory
Drug Formulary Information
- Health America Formulary 2013
- Formulary Key - Juniata has implemented the Freedom Formulary, which removes many Prior Auth and Step Therapy requirements. This key will assist you in reading the above formulary.
- Freedom Formulary
- Prior Authorization Required - certain drugs require prior authorization due to being a specialty medication or one that has a safety concern. Your doctor should obtain the prior authorization for you.
- Over the Counter Drugs - You may choose to have select over the counter drugs filled through your prescription plan for a $3 copay. Learn more here.
- $3 Generics - Tier 1/Tier 1A - Select Tier 1/Tier 1A generic prescriptions can be filled at a reduced co-pay and/or at a 90-day supply through a retail pharmacy. Learn more here.
- Rx Disruption Report
- Claim Form - Medical Claims
- Claim Form - Mental Health Claims
- EyeMed Vision
- MyOnline Services
- Learn & Earn - Wellness Education Refund Program
- Learn & Earn Reimbursement Form
- Domestic Partnership Form
- WellBeing Digital Coaching
- Health America Preventive Health Guidelines
- Male, 0-6 Years
- Male, 7-12 Years
- Male, 13-18 Years
- Male, 19-39 Years
- Male, 40-64 Years
- Male, 65+ Years