Computer Labs and Lounges
Although a majority of Juniata's students bring a computer with them to campus, we recognize the value of having additional computers available for student use. Whether it be to quickly check your email between classes, a place to escape to from your dorm room, or a back-up if your computer doesn't want to cooperate, these labs are conveniently located across campus for your use. Some of these machines may have specialized software packages or hardware available to make them better suited for specific uses, but all have access to the campus network, basic software, and access to additional software through our application server.
Public Labs and Lounges
Juniata has numerous labs conveniently located throughout campus for student use. Some of these labs are used for classes, but are available for public use between classes and in the evenings.
- Ellis Hall Cyber Cafe (no classes)
- Good Hall 201 (no classes)
- von Liebig Center for Science 2073 View Schedule
- Brumbaugh Academic Center P107 View Schedule
- Brumbaugh Academic Center C102 View Schedule
- Brumbaugh Academic Center B201 View Schedule
- Brumbaugh Academic Center TLT Lab (C107)
In addition to the public labs on campus there are several labs maintained by academic departments. These labs are often used for classes and projects by the departments, but also serve to provide additional computing resources to students of those departments.
- Brumbaugh Academic Center P200 and P201 (Physics)
- Good Hall Psychology Lab (Psychology)
- Halbritter Performing Arts Center Lab (Theatre)
L.A. Beeghly Library
Public computers in Beeghly Library are located on the ground floor near the reference desk. Beeghly Library also has wireless access and several network ports throughout the library to allow students to connect laptops to the campus network. For more information on Beeghly Library, please visit http://www.juniata.edu/services/library/.
If you have technology related questions, please contact the 'HELP' desk at ext. 3619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.