Catalog 2014-16

Add to your personal catalog


Students who fail to meet the progress standards noted above have several options.  They may supplement credit earned by attending summer school; they may continue without aid; or they may petition for the reinstatement of aid.  Appeals must be in writing and based on unusual, mitigating, or extraordinary circumstances which impeded their ability to maintain progress standards.  (NOTE: Appeals granted by the Office of Student Financial Planning have no bearing on decisions made by the Student Academic Development Committee.)

Return to Previous Page