|Add to your personal catalog|
In addition to the rules and regulations for operating a motor vehicle in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, there are several regulations specific to the Juniata campus:
• All vehicles must be operated at a reasonable speed on campus streets with particular consideration for pedestrian traffic.
• All vehicles must yield to pedestrians in cross-walk areas.
• Improper operation of any motor vehicle may result in the revoking of motor vehicle privileges on campus.
• All vehicles must comply with all traffic devices, stop signs, etc.
• No vehicles (including 2-wheel motorized vehicles) may be operated on, traveled over, or parked on any grass area, macadam or concrete walkway. Failure to comply with this regulation will result in a $25 fine.
• Vehicles may not block any fire lane, alley, or roadway.