Catalog 2014-16

Add to your personal catalog


The Registrar's Office maintains a complete record of a student's academic work. This record is available for inspection by the student and/or the parents of dependent students. For purposes of employment, transfer or further study, the student may request in writing that an official transcript of the record be sent to an individual or institution. Official transcripts are for the use of a third party and bear the College seal. Unofficial transcripts are for personal use by the student and bear no seal.

No transcript of a student's permanent record will be issued without written authorization from the student. No telephone or third-party requests will be honored. Members of the faculty or administration may have access to the records if they have a legitimate interest in and demonstrate a need for the information.

Return to Previous Page