The Juniata College Athletics department strives to maintain a safe environment for our student-athletes as well as the campus community. The following guidelines regarding use of the Gator are in effect:
- Any person that is listed as a designated driver of the Gator must read the following rules and agree to abide by this policy.
- Any person that is listed as a designated driver must watch the safe operation video provided by John Deere.
- Any person listed as a designated driver of the Gator must also undergo a road test to demonstrate an understanding of these rules and safe driving manner.
- The Gator should stay off all grass areas, other than athletic fields.
- Pedestrians/vehicles have the right of way at all times.
- All traffic signs must be obeyed.
- Must cross College Avenue at Sherwood Parking Lot and proceed directly to Winton Hill path. Must access Weis Softball Field through the baseball field.
- Make sure brake is engaged and ignition key is removed before exiting cart
____________________ I have read the above policy regarding the use of the Gator and I agree to abide by these rules when operating the Gator. I have watched the safety video provided by John Deere and I have completed a driving test.
Click here to login as either a Faculty Member or Trustee in order to view additional policies.