Juniata Theatre at Oller Hall
Oller Hall located at the center of Juniata College's
Campus, was built in 1940 and seats 900. It is most commonly used
by visiting speakers and performers, as well as student and faculty
productions. The large proscenium stage has been recently equipped
with new lighting and sound equipment.
Plans are underway for a 4.5 million dollar project
that will combine a new theatre building with Oller Hall to form
a Performing Arts Complex. Highlights of the project include:
- a "state of the art" 175 seat theatre
- offices for a current and new theatre faculty
- renovations to Oller Hall (featuring air conditioning!)
- a grand lobby that will serve both Oller Hall and the new theatre
- a large dance/movement studio that doubles as a performance
This beautiful new facility evidences Juniata
College's growing commitment to Theatre and the Performing Art.
For more information, check out The
Campaign For the Arts.