- Physics - For those pursuing employment in industry or desiring to pursue graduate study in physics, astronomy, or related fields
- Engineering Physics: 3+2 Dual Degree Option - For those who want three preparatory years in science and liberal arts at Juniata, before attending an affiliated engineering school, resulting in two bachelors degrees
- Engineering Physics: Four-Year Option - For those desiring a four year degree combining physics and preparatory courses in engineering
- Physics / Secondary Education - For those who want to teach Physics in high school
- General Science / Secondary Education - For those who want to teach science at the middle school level
- Physics Secondary Emphasis
In consultation with your physics advisor you can merge academic work in multiple disciplines. Over the past 5 years students with specialized interests have created interdisciplinary programs combining Physics with Mathematics, Biology (pre-med), Chemistry, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, Digital Media, Religious Studies, and others.
Like physics but don't want to major in it?
Complement your primary academic interest with a Secondary Emphasis (minor) in Physics by successfully completing a program including 18 credits in physics.