Why International Studies at Juniata?
Dr. Emil Nagengast talking about African education.
- Flexible curriculum lets you study abroad, get an internship, and graduate in 4 years.
- 10% of student body is international.
- Study abroad on any continent except Antarctica.
- "It prepares you for everything and nothing"-- Jess Hartjen IS '06
Interested in International Studies?
- Knockout Hunch: Juniatian Jabs Away at Economic Development
- Juniata Student Studying International Politics Receives Scholarship for China Semester
- Juniata Graduate Studying International Business, Russian Gets Fulbright Fellowship