Create your personalized brochure

See also:



Any POE with the word (or partial word) "Chemistry" or "Chemical" in the title should include, as a minimum, CH 105, 106, 116, 118, 232, 232A, 250, and 305, that is, the normal first two years of chemistry plus Physical Chemistry I and, of course, the prerequisites for those courses.

The department may also approve exceptions to this list on a case-by-case basis. Any chemistry professor can help a student design a sensible POE that includes these courses and enough upper-level courses to meet the college requirements and still allow the student the flexibility he or she wants.