See also:

Independent 529 Plan Member Institution

Transfer Students

INSTRUCTIONS: You must put the dash between the subject and number and you use must use all caps. For example: EB-101

Enter a course number

IMPORTANT NOTE****Courses NOT appearing in the list are considered NEW and will need a “Request for Clearance of Transfer Credit” pre-approval to transfer credit back to Juniata with all signatures required by the Department Chair and both advisors. The form must be submitted to our office, ideally, before you take the course.

For specific department policy, please go to the CATALOG and look under course instruction for requirements. In particular: math, and social science.

Transfer credit is granted only for academically-valid courses in which the student earns a grade of C- or higher. Credit is only awarded for courses taken at a similarly accredited institution. 

For more information regarding the transfer clearance process, contact Jodi Prough in the Registrar's Office at 814 641-3170 or